Monday March 8th
From 8:30am-10:00am– First steps of Serving and Passing fundamentals for players ages 7-11 – 4 spots available
From 10:30am-12:30pm- Overhand Serving and Hitting Clinics for players ages 12 and up – 6 spots available
Location: 13200 Bandera Rd. Helotes 78023 – Forest Hills Gym
Cost: Ages 7-11 – $30.00 —— Ages 12 and up – $40.00
*Optional ME Academy t-shirt $20.00
* If you want to register your child please fill out the following required forms below and make the payment to confirm the spot
- Clinic Sign in (all participant – returning and new members)
- 2021 Registration Form ( only new members)
- Medical Waiver & Policies ( new and returning members)
- COVID 19 Release new and returning members).
- If you daughters is an active member and you already filled up the forms for 2021, please disregard
Please make sure to put your daughters name in the payment option.
EX- First Name: (Your first name/daughters first name)
You will be receive a confirmation once all four forms are submitted and payment is done (confirmation can take 3-4 business days.
Mask Regulations- all players, visitors and staff must wear face mask
Capacities: only one parent/guardian per player until further notice
Dress Code : All players must wear knee pads
Please pack for your child a bottle of water, a sport drink and small snack.
Mask regulations & capacities in our facilities and the Texas UIL rules that have been in place.
Face covering is REQUIRED by all visitors/spectators, athletes and staff when entering and exiting facilities and practice areas, while athletes are receiving instruction, and when not actively exercising. We are requiring each athlete to have the mask on and may pull it down when needed but the mask must remain on their face. Exceptions include:– Any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering.- While a person is consuming food or drink- While a person is actively exercising
Capacities: Heath Circle Drive gym – ONLY one parent/guardian per athletes Helotes gym- ONLY one parent/guardian per athletes
UIL COVID Policies
Thank you, ME… Volleyball Academy Management